Description: HR Manager
Location: Crompton Mouldings – Brighouse
Core Hours: 20 hrs / flexible per week
The role involves working closely with the Chairman and 3 Managing Directors to efficiently and effectively streamline, maintain and enhance all aspects of HR within 3 Group companies.
Report to: Group Chairman
Key Responsibilities of HR Manager / Officer
- Sustains the work structure by updating contracts and job descriptions for all employees.
- Develops a recruiting, testing, interviewing and selection program for new employees. Assisting managers in all practical aspects of the above.
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes in line with company strategy, culture and objectives.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain appraisal system and provide necessary records and progress of actions agreed.
- Maintain, monitor and guide employees and managers through disciplinary procedures, return to work interviews etc. in line with the legal requirements.
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and managers.
- Maintains employee benefits program and informs employees of benefits and entitlements, recommending benefit programs to management;
- Ensures legal compliance on all HR matters from employment to redundancy to dismissal. Supporting MD or representing the organization at any hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures. (Handbook)
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Devises, supports, records and sometimes carries out training programs for all personnel from apprentices to Chairman.
- Devises individual training programs for key personnel and supports their self-development.
John Bradley - firstname.lastname@example.org